From 15 June 2020 Berlin will open its doors again for all visitors. From this day on there will officially be no quarantine obligations or mandatory testing for Covid-19.
The German government will also restore the freedom of movement of intra-European travel from 15 June 2020.
SO THE GOOD NEWS IS: BERLIN CAN BE VISITED AGAIN THIS SUMMER!
From 15 June 2020, it will therefore be possible to visit and enjoy the city of Berlin as usual. Most of the city’s museums have already been open again since May, as have most restaurants and bars.
Of course, the 1.50 metre distance rules between people who do not belong to the same household, as well as the obligation to wear masks on public transport in Berlin and in closed rooms, are still relevant and will remain in force until further notice.
In addition, even the well-known airlines are again significantly expanding their flight offerings.
In German, Portuguese and English you can still contact us directly for a private guided tour in Berlin; we are always at your disposal.
FROM JULY 1 VIVBERLIN’S GUIDED TOURS ARE BACK AGAIN
Vive Berlin Tours will finally return in full and in a variety of ways with all its group and individual offers in and around Berlin from July 1st, 2020!
All of our tours will of course be conducted in smaller, strictly limited groups in this new period, whereby the rules of hygiene and proper spacing will be fully applied.
The safety and health of all people participating in our tours has always been our top priority. In March, we were therefore the first tourist company in Berlin who cancelled all guided tours, two weeks before the measures imposed by the German government.
Since this drastic step, we have continuously considered whether and how we can best organise our guided tours from 1 July onwards. We have come to the conclusion that we can offer you an unforgettable experience in our city of Berlin even under these still unusual circumstances.
In order to meet all of our guests’ needs, we have adjusted our cancellation policy to the circumstances and offer you a full financial refund of your tickets for all tours if they are cancelled up to 24 hours before the booked tour.
For all of our diverse and unique private tours, which you can find on our website, we will be happy to assist you as usual, reliably every day of the week, and look gladly forward to your request.
VIVEBERLIN TOURS – OUR PREVENTIVE MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
- We only start with a max. number of 15 participants per group.
- A safety distance of 1.5 metres is maintained between all participants who do not belong to the same family.
- The use of protective masks is mandatory if the safety distance cannot be maintained temporarily or if the use of public transport is necessary. Each participating person must bring and use their own protective mask for this purpose.
- Our guides check their body temperature independently and regularly before each tour. If they measure a temperature of more than 37°, they are not allowed to lead any of our offered tours. Should the guides show possible symptoms of Covid-19, they will irrevocably and voluntarily enter a 14-day quarantine and immediately report for testing.
- We like to offer you an additional free cancellation option up to 24 hours before your booked tour.
- For safety issues, please have your tour tickets ready before presenting them to your guide. Any contact by the guide with participants’ mobile phones and/or documents should be avoided at all times.
Of course, we also look forward to welcome you soon in Berlin and accompanying you on your chosen tour, so that you can discover this incredible city for yourself, with all the security and passion that distinguishes us from the rest in our profession.